Your cart is currently empty.
EXCHANGE AND RETURN
The current Consumer Protection Regulation for Distance Selling in the European Union guarantees you the right to cancel any order within 14 days from the date of delivery of the items. To exercise this right, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the order number and which products are subject to return. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
1) the purchased good must be returned unused and intact, in its original packaging complete in all its parts (including packaging, documentation and accessory equipment).
2) by law, the costs will be charged to the customer;
3) the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the Customer. We are not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured or untracked shipments (eg priority mail);
4) in case of damage to the goods during transport, we will promptly notify the Customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods) to allow him to file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain a refund of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal;
5) if instead the return is returned intact in all the aforementioned points, we will reimburse the cost of the goods alone (not the shipping costs) within 30 working days from the date of delivery to the warehouse and in the following ways:
a) PAYMENTS BY CREDIT CARD:
the refund will be made on the same credit card used at the time of purchase; the time required to receive the credit varies depending on the banking institution.
b) PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAL: the refund will be visible in your Paypal Account within 48 hours of receiving the refund confirmation e-mail.
c) PAYMENT ON DELIVERY OR BY BANK TRANSFER:
the refund will be made by bank transfer to a current account indicated by you; the time required for reception varies depending on the institution.
For any dispute between the parties in this regard, the Court of the place of execution of the contract is competent.